1. All appointments subject to availability.
2. Cancellation or Reschedule of your appointment requires 24 hour notice. If under 24 hours, you will be subject to a cancellation/rescheduling fee equal to the full rate of your scheduled service.
3. If you miss your appointment without notifying your therapist, a.k.a "no call, no show", you will be charged a No-Call-No-Show (NCNS) Fee equal to the full rate of the service scheduled. You may be restricted from booking online if you "no call, no show" more than twice.
4. If this is your first appointment, be sure to check your email. We send out your medical intake form electronically so that you can take your time. If you do not fill it out online, please arrive early to fill out the form in the office.
5. Arriving late to your scheduled appointment will cause the therapist to shorten your session in order for them to keep on schedule for their other clients. Being 15 or more minutes late will require your appointment to be rescheduled.
6. Barb and Hannah offer Personal Wellness Packages.
A. When you purchase a package, you will need to complete the package within 120 days. There are No refunds.
B. Cancellation and Reschedule policy for packages: We require 24 hours. If you miss your appointment and do not notify your therapist at least 24 hours prior, you will forfeit the session from your package.
Groupon Voucher Facts
1. All offers are subject to appointment availability. Be sure to give voucher number when booking your appointment. Vouchers that are presented after service is completed will not be accepted. You will be charged the full rate of your service.
2. Offers valid to new clients only!
3. Offer may not be broken up into multiple sessions.
4. Offer may not be combined with any other discount or offer.
5. Offer does not include tips or gratuity. It is advised by all daily deal sites to tip off the regular service rate. The average (15%) tips are:
$12.75 for 60 minute Swedish massage and $17.25 for 90 minute Swedish massage
6. Cancellation/Reschedule policy requires 24 hours notice. Should client not give 24 hours notice of cancellation or reschedule,voucher will be subject to forfeiture.
7. In the event that you miss your appointment, a.k.a "no call, no show", you will forfeit your appointment and your voucher will be redeemed.
8. Vouchers do expire, please check the dates. Once expired, purchase price of the voucher may be used towards the regular full price of a massage or other healing session.
9. Merchant is not required to honor promotional value of the voucher if your appointment date is scheduled for after the expiration date of the voucher.
10. Entire voucher* must be completed within 180 days of purchase. * Three Pack Option
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Barb and Hannah
Owners of Healing Spirit Touch Inc.